There was an error in this gadget

Friday, May 31, 2013

Must See Imagery: 50 funny pics to brighten your Tuesday

Must See Imagery: 50 funny pics to brighten your Tuesday:


In today’s Must See Imagery we bring back the Daily Sloth, check out some phenomenal fitting jeans, and more! Aggregating content from the web’s hottest sources: Facebook, Tumblr, Imgur (often via Reddit), amongst others, we’re able to save you those precious man hours that can be used for things like grilling red meat, or wondering who the hell that sexy girl was in that commercial you just saw. If you come across any photos you think should be included in this daily feature then head on over HERE and post them to our Facebook wall, and I’ll be sure to include them (provided they don’t suck, and you actually understand what funny is).




She certainly has intriguing stylistic tastes, that much can at least be said about her.





That’s a mistake you only make once.





And what a beautiful jellyfish it is!





Suddenly I’m ready for Halloween.





I’ve never been curious about this but I suppose I’m glad I know now.





If you tell yourself this then you’re probably winning at life, that is all.





Gentlemen, this might be the last Daily Sloth. We’ll be introducing a new Guyism mascot in the coming days and it’ll blow this algae ridden creature out of the jungle.





This has to be Florida, no other explanation possible.





If herpes pizza doesn’t spark your appetite I simply don’t know what will.





I think we all want to do dark things with her, in a nice way.





Why not?





Ladies, amirite?





If you’ve ever been to a college bar then you’ve witnessed this in the real world.





Capitalism at its finest.





I refuse to believe that this isn’t an elaborate historical joke.





Break up pizza: because her figure isn’t your problem anymore.





Headstrong: not your typical dictionary entry.





The holes are to make them handheld you fools!





The license plate.





Because you’re a dog, and we expect you to be better than cats.





The force is strong with this one.





Toughen up Sport.





I should become a deer.





I suppose that’s one possible explanation.





Burn it. Burn it all. Burn everything.





I want to squeeze that rabbit until I get paté.





The only thing wrong with this picture is the existence of the jeans.





The force is also strong with this little man.





A new and refreshing take on the ‘ol ‘murican tourist picture at the Leaning Tower.





Is that the soda fountain of heaven?





This is a ‘special’ kind of dog.





Food for thought.





Nobody gets it on the first try, nobody.





RIP Expos.





It’s truly astonishing how nicely Disney stars seem to age.





Yet somehow whenever I have something to shred I’m never near my shredder.





This person brings up an excellent point.





If this was a movie I’d watch it on repeat for at least a decade.





This is the law of the land.





It’s always best to provide as much context as possible.





But, it makes everything taste better…





Leo, cheer up, you’ll win those awards one day pal.





I bet you didn’t see back-to-back pictures of Leo coming, did you?





Proof that all babies are drunk.





You can’t tell me what to do dog.





This explains nothing.





Why YOLO when you can TURTLE?





I didn’t know ducks could be so creepy.





Coolest. Rat. Ever.








If you enjoyed this and want more amazing content then be sure to GO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK for an endless stream of hilarity!